This website is owned and operated by Serpentine Enterprises Ltd
Please read them carefully as they contain important information and by visiting and using our website you agree that you have read, understand and agree to them.
- At dailygiftcard.net we take your privacy very seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us.
- We will never share your details with any third parties.
- All your data is processed via SSL encryption and will be safely and securely stored on our servers
- Your payment details (e.g. credit card number) are not stored by us, they are processed via a PCI compliant gateway
Information we collect about you
- We collect basic information like your Name, Address, Email Address, Telephone Number, Date of Birth. This will be collected to register your account and verify that you are of correct age to use our services in order to fulfil your request, if you don’t provide it, you will not be able to register on our site.
- Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and will be shared only with suppliers necessary to process your order such as our payment provider, who process your payment, our gift card supplier.
Tracking & Cookies Data
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data or message that is sent from a web server to your browser and is stored on your hard drive. Cookies are used to make the website easier to use and to support the use of information and functionality provided whilst using the website. A cookie can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. Cookies do not damage your system.
How we use your Data
We will use your Data:
- For the purpose of fulfilling your order
- To provide and maintain our Services
- To provide customer care and support
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service as follows:
- Computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, pages visited, time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Profile inputs (e.g. page and deal views on the site, click information and information about the website you clicked to our Site from). This may include data about your location. With respect to geolocation information collected from your mobile device, we will only collect this where you have provided consent; and
- Device details (e.g. MAC address, IP address and advertising identifiers).
How and why we share your personal information with others
We may share your personal information with our group companies where it is in our legitimate interests to do so for internal administrative purposes (for example, for corporate strategy, compliance, auditing and monitoring, research and development and quality assurance).
We will share your personal information with the following third parties or categories of third parties:
- we may share anonymised and aggregated statistical information with our suppliers and/or clients to demonstrate what interest there has been in any marketing campaigns we have assisted our suppliers and/or clients in carrying out;
- our other service providers and subcontractors, including payment processors, utility providers, suppliers of technical and support services, insurers, logistic providers, and cloud service providers;
- companies that assist in our marketing, advertising and promotional activities;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website; and
How long we will keep your Data
We will only retain your Data in a form that identifies you for as long as necessary for each of the purposes outlined above.
Our Legal Bases for processing your Data
Your Data is processed by us:
- To fulfil our duty of delivering you with the Gift Vouchers purchased on our site
- For our legitimate interests in relation to the management, operation and enhancement of our website.
Where we transfer personal information to
Should you communicate directly with our customer services, communications will be stored on our servers.
We do not currently use automated decision making or processing systems in providing our products and services
Your rights and your personal data
Personal data – The GDPR applies to ‘personal data’ meaning any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier (as explained in Article 6 of GDPR). For example, name, passport number, home address or private email address. Online identifiers include IP addresses and cookies.
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of the personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to request that we provide you with your personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability), (where applicable i.e. where the processing is based on consent or is necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject and where the data controller processes the data by automated means);
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data, (where applicable i.e. where processing is based on legitimate interests (or the performance of a task in the public interest/exercise of official authority); direct marketing and processing for the purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics).
How to contact us
You can contact us via the Contact Us page on the site.